At Wellness Place, we give compassionate support and FREE resources to individuals, their families and caregivers through their cancer journey, from diagnosis to survivorship, for those residing in Chelan, Douglas, Grant and Okanogan counties.
We are here for you!
The lavender (light purple) of our logo and ribbon is the official color for “all cancers”. At Wellness Place we are committed to helping everyone cancer warrior in our community.
What services do you provide?
Wellness Place offers FREE support and services to cancer patients in treatment and survivors, such as those listed below. Please contact us for specific individual benefit information.
For cancer patients in current treatment
- Wigs – for women and/or men who lose their hair due to chemotherapy and radiation
- Lodging assistance – for those traveling far from home for treatments
- Gas cards – to ease the costly burden of travel to and from treatments
- Nutritional drinks – to supply nutrients when eating becomes too difficult due to nausea and pain
- Resources – click here to visit our helpful resources page
For cancer patients and survivors, thrivors and warriors
Due to COVID-19 the following groups/classes are on hold until further notice
- Cancer support groups – to offer fellowship, encouragement, coping strategies, and comfort
- Restorative yin/yoga – for cancer warriors to build strength, learn relaxation, and assist in healing
- Educational classes – to provide essential health and wellness knowledge from cancer professionals
Categories: All Services